Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just on the go...

I tell ya it's true when I say I am always on the go...

I am currently back in the hot and wonderful Texas! Geez I missed this country..err I mean state!


I haven't been back long and my inner clock is still a little off. The flight over I watched three movies and slept a little. I tried to push through the day and stay up late in hopes to bypass jet lag...well I am still dealing with it a bit. Last night I went to bed at 9p. I am a night owl and I am generally pretty good in the mornings too. Hopefully after tonight I will be reset. 

Cheers, Nelly

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! See you next weekend hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good to be home! Sorry couldn't make it up this weekend.

      Delete
  2. It was really good to see you yesterday!!!!We need to do lunch sometime!

    ReplyDelete