Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Next Stop?

I have a friend that has always commented on how much I travel as a young person that she never did and how it seems I am always on the go...thus blog name. There are definitely times where I love to sit at home and do nothing, or just have a low key weekend, I could be considered a home-body. But I for sure love to travel and see new places and experience new things. I don't have any big travel plans booked or planned coming up...what a shame...so I have been thinking of where to go to next...

Maybe to a beach in the Caribbean...
photo from google images
Maybe to the hill country of Texas during fall...
photo www.westphaliaisd.org
Maybe a quick trip to Vegas...
google images
Or lastly what I have been thinking about lately is a girls trip to wine valley in California...
image www.prweb.com
Where's your next stop on the map??

Cheers, Nelly

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Let me know when you want to go! I'm game for all of the above. Heading to Destin the first week of October and hopefully Cabo in late January but I could do all of the above easily! Count me in if you need a travel buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cabo is def on my list! I'll keep it in mind for January!

      Delete