Wednesday, December 4, 2013

'Tis the Season

Monday I decided to put a little Christmas spirit in the apartment. I enjoy decorating and getting festive but I dislike having to take it all down and pack it up. It's not much but it definitely warms the little space up quite nicely.

Yep table with no chairs...one day...

My only House of Hatten piece...family history

Red and Gold decor with a couple personal ornaments

Hung two stockings...one looked sad and awkward...maybe Santa will fill both for me!? 

Table decor...I want to add more

O' Christmas Tree

Each year I tune my radio to the station that is all Christmas music...I think though it is still a little too soon. I don't want to get burnt out. Do you listen to Christmas radio station? When do you start getting in the spirit?

Cheers, Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment