Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Extra Extra Read All About it

Or in my case watch all about it...
I watch or more so listen to the local news first thing when I wake up in the morning while getting ready. Then at 7a the Today show begins and I listen and use it as my guide of the time while doing my hair and makeup. I know what time it is when they do the first weather update and then when they cut back to local news. Keeps me on track for getting to work on time...most days. 

Then when I get home from work I watch the local news at 5p and the world news and listen to the local 6p news again. I will watch Extra to get my celebrity gossip too. And every night I watch the 10p news. It just doesn't feel right if I don't watch the news before bed. I did the same thing in high school; my dad and I watched the news and played a game of pool before bed. Good memories. 

I most likely know what is happening locally and nationally ... Anything you wanna know?! 

                       Cheers, Nelly

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! I do the same thing regiment! I love watching the news...and Good Morning America (I miss Sam Champion).

    ReplyDelete