Friday, February 7, 2014

Texas and Snow and Drivers

Texas drivers only know how to drive in sunshine. I'm convinced. We had a mild ice storm in December and yesterday had a dusting of snow. I read there were over 70 wrecks between 630a-830a. Silly people. This is what it looked like at 745a...



I was hoping for more...there's a weird part of me that misses looking at the snow. I spent a few years in Iowa graduating from college and loved the look of snow just not the cold and walking to class. My senior year we had so much snow and then ice and then snow that walking to class I slipped on my rear in the cross walk of a major street. I was so embarrassed. 

How's your weather??

                     Cheers, Nelly


1 comment:

  1. #overthesnow It can pack itself up and go south for the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete