Monday, February 24, 2014

Remembering an Angel

A year ago today my Grandmother left us in a earthly form and became a beautiful angel. 


I look at this picture and see such an amazing and strong couple and true marriage and loving parents and even more awesome grandparents. I can still hear her laugh and their sweet banter with each other. Grandma had such a fun humor and personality. I'm sure she's having a blast still! 

Grandma collected angel ornaments for her Christmas tree and it couldn't be more fitting of how sweet and loving she always was. 


Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you. 
- St. Francis De Sales


                       Cheers, Nelly

1 comment:

  1. She's most definitely an angel! I miss her and her laugh!

    ReplyDelete