Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Traffic News Tuesday

-I know with change comes frustration and headaches but today it has been crazy... I will just have to learn to let it go just like Disney's Frozen

-I really do not like when tractor trailer trucks take their sweet time to turn

-I have thoroughly enjoyed the less traffic to and from work... That's at least some happy happy joy joy!

-I miss running outside but I hate the heat and my foot is still stupid from New Orleans but I get to work out at the gym and I'll do my best and lift many many weights! 

-Lastly I'm looking forward to this weekend that will be calm and relaxing or so I hope

Just like the news...a little good with the bad...

Cheers, Nelly

1 comment:

  1. Hope your weekend was relaxing and productive towards getting yourself ready for your cruise.

    ReplyDelete