Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birthday Recap

I know it's a little late but hey better late than never... 

My birthday was conveniently on a Friday and a group of coworkers got together at one of my favorite bar and restaurants. Sadly, we had horrible service. What made up for it was the immense amount of laughter and smiles and good memories we all made. 


My good good friend BM bought me a shot or two in retaliation from her birthday! It was a yummy birthday cake shot! 


ST brought glowsticks!! I loved them! And wore them all...no sharing on my birthday! 

And then Saturday the Uphams came for a continued celebration! I didn't know J was coming along and it was the best surprise!


We had a ton of fun! Saturday was National Margarita Day...fitting enough we went to the famous Joe T Garcias. 



It was a beautiful Saturday and we were able to sit by the pool at Joe Ts. 

We went home and took a nap and then headed out for some two stepping. My coworkers joined us and taught me how to twirl and twirl and twirl ... It was so much fun and I want to learn more moves.

I even broke in my new boots!



Sunday was a pretty relaxed day. We headed to the stockyards to see the cattle drive that happens twice a day. 



Afterwards we picked up some yummy lunch at Freds. Here there is always live music and yummy burgers. 


We got Calistas nails done after she envied mine. Told yal I love my girl Lynn at Kool Nails. J wanted to go to Gas Monkey  near Dallas. He watches some show about a car garage and the owners have this restaurant. We all split the chicken fried steak with truffle three cheese macaroni and garlic mashed potatoes. It was heavenly!! The place was pretty rockin too! 




The weekend was definitely loaded full to the brim with fun and great memories!! Excited for another year! 

Cheers, Nelly









1 comment:

  1. Your new boots are cute! Looks like you had a great birthday. Wish your gift would arrive...was pretty pumped about it!

    ReplyDelete